Just reading point 4 below makes me feel a little better about how much hard work it is setting up a new project following an Agile project management methodology!
Effective design principles from the UK government: https://www.gov.uk/designprinciples
- Start with needs*
- Do less
- Design with data
- Do the hard work to make it simple
- Iterate. Then iterate again.
- Build for inclusion
- Understand context
- Build digital services, not websites
- Be consistent, not uniform
- Make things open: it makes things better